WebPhone Plus offers great calling features at no additional
Tired of redialing phone numbers? Regardless of the
status of your previous call -- answered, unanswered, or busy
-- Redial will connect you to the number you just dialed. If
the line is busy, Redial will attempt to contact the number
for up to 30 minutes. When the line is available, you will receive
a notification call and will be connected to the other person.
To activate Redial:
- Press *66 and then the Dial button.
- A voice prompt will then announce the last number you
dialed and ask for confirmation to make the call.
- Press 1 to start the Redial request and press the End
- As soon as the call is answered, Redial will call you
back. You will hear a distinctive short-short-long ring.
- Accept the call and begin speaking.
To deactivate Redial:
- Press *86 and then the Dial button.
- You will hear a voice prompt confirming that the command
has been recognized.
- Press the End button. All Redial requests are now deactivated.
WebPhone Plus feature codes
- If you are trying to reach a busy or unanswered number,
Redial will attempt to connect your call every two minutes
for a period of 30 minutes.
- Redial cannot be activated for calls made to numbers outside
of your regional calling area; calls to 411, 611, 911, 900,
or toll-free numbers; or operator-assisted numbers.
Download a complete list of WebPhone
Plus feature codes (PDF)
WebPhone User's Guide
Frequently Asked Questions:
Instructions for using this calling feature are included in
User's Guide (PDF)
Can I use Redial on long distance calls?
Yes. You will be charged based on the current WebPhone rates.
Please note that you will be charged for any call attempt
where the called party answers, even if you do not answer
the notification call.
Can I use Redial with more than one busy number at
Yes. You will receive a redial ring as each line you've tried
becomes open. If you are on another call when the next busy
line becomes free, you will not hear the notification ring.
You should be able to switch to the new call using the Call
What if I'm away from my phone during a redial ring?
Redial will continue to try to reach you and the number you're
trying to call for 30 minutes. If you are away from your phone
and unable to answer the notification ring, the call is still
considered completed and the Redial request will be cancelled.