WebPhone Plus offers great calling features at no additional
Did you miss your last incoming call? Just dial the
Call Return code. Call Return will tell you who called you last,
regardless of the condition your phone was in during the missed
call -- busy, idle, answered, or unanswered. You will then have
the option to connect immediately to that number.
To activate Call Return:
- Press *69 and then the Dial button.
- A voice prompt will then announce the number of the last
incoming call. After this announcement, the call is placed
- If you do not wish to place a call to the announced number,
simply press the End button.
To deactivate Call Return:
- Press *89 and then the Dial button.
- You will hear a voice prompt confirming that the command
has been recognized.
- Press the End button. The Call Return request is now deactivated.
WebPhone Plus feature codes
- You can still make outgoing calls while you are waiting
- Call Return may not work if the original caller used a
number blocking feature.
- Call Return is convenient if you think you missed a call.
Dial the feature code to see who called you last.
Download a complete list of WebPhone
Plus feature codes (PDF)
WebPhone User's Guide
Frequently Asked Questions:
Instructions for using this calling feature are included in
User's Guide (PDF)
I missed a call and dialed *69, but the number was
not known. Why does this happen?
If a caller has blocked their number (or marked it private),
a private or anonymous message will display on your Caller
ID unit. Because of the inability to capture a private number,
*69 will not have the ability to recall this number.
Note: Calls marked private or anonymous can be rejected with
the Anonymous Call Rejection feature. When Anonymous Call
Rejection is activated, your phone will not accept calls from
blocked numbers. Click here for more information.
Will Call Return work for international numbers?
Yes. Unless a caller has blocked the number (or marked it
private), you should be able to call back.
I missed a call, but I don't have time to return the
call immediately. Will Call Return play back the number so
that I may call back at a more convenient time?
Yes. Once you dial *69, a voice prompt will tell you the number
of your last incoming call. After this announcement, the call
will be placed automatically. If you do not wish to place
a call to the announced number, simply hang up the phone.