WebPhone Plus offers great calling features at no additional
Expecting a phone call but need to leave the house?
Call Forwarding allows you to answer all of your incoming WebPhone
phone calls when you are on the go. You can forward all of your
calls or select calls to a phone number of your choice -- even
your cell phone -- or directly to VoiceMail.
There are four Call Forwarding options:
To activate Call Forwarding:
- All Calls - Forwards ALL calls to VoiceMail
or to a specified telephone number. You also have the option
of hearing a short ring (splash tone) to notify you each
time a call is forwarded.
- No Answer - Forwards calls only when
there is no answer in a pre-set number of rings. You can
modify the number of rings in the online account center.
- Busy Signal - Forwards calls when callers
receive a busy signal when dialing your telephone number.
- Network Interruption - Forwards calls
only when you do not have WebPhone active.
- Choose the condition for which you would like your calls
- Enter the appropriate activation code and press the Dial
button. (View a complete list of Call Forwarding codes.)
- If you have previously entered a destination phone number
and wish to forward calls to the same number, wait for the
confirmation announcement and then press the End button.
Call Forwarding is now enabled.
- If you would like to enter a different destination phone
number, dial the number immediately after the activation
code. After you hear the confirmation announcement, you
press the End button. Call Forwarding is now enabled.
Example: Dial *7117325558000 to activate Call Forwarding
for all calls and set 1-732-555-8000 as the destination
phone number. When you no longer want all calls forwarded,
dial *73 to deactivate. When you want all calls forwarded
again to the same number, dial *71.
To deactivate Call Forwarding:
- Enter the deactivation code for the forwarding condition
you no longer want on and press the Dial button. (View a
complete list of Call Forwarding codes.)
- If you would like to deactivate Call Forwarding for all
three conditions (All Calls, No Answer, and Busy Signal),
- When you hear the deactivation announcement, Call Forwarding
will be cancelled.
IMPORTANT: Please follow these dialing instructions
when entering Call Forwarding phone numbers:
To forward calls to a phone number within the U.S.,
please include a "1" in addition to the area code
and phone number. For example, to forward calls to (201) 555-1234,
To forward calls to a phone number outside the U.S.,
please include 011, the country code, and the city code. You
do not need to include a "+" before the phone number.
For example, to forward calls to 33 (1) 49 52 52 70, enter
WebPhone Plus feature codes
- Once you choose to forward a call to a number, VoiceMail
will be deactivated. Forwarded Calls will not be transferred
to VoiceMail unless specified on the Call Forwarding settings
page of our online account center or unless you forward
to VoiceMail using the appropriate code.
- Callers dialing your number cannot detect that the call
is being forwarded.
- You can still make outgoing calls while Call Forwarding
All is active.
- Dialing *08 activates a reminder ring on your WebPhone
software which will then ring when incoming calls pass through.
You will not, however, be able to answer the call from your
- Activating Call Forwarding All overrides any other enabled
Call Forwarding feature.
- Canceling Call Forwarding All reinstates all other previously
enabled Call Forwarding features.
Download a complete list of WebPhone
Plus feature codes (PDF)
WebPhone User's Guide
Instructions for using this calling feature are included in
User's Guide (PDF)
Online feature management
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can change your Call Forwarding settings in the Manage
Features section of our online account center. Login
to the account center.
I am going on vacation. Can I forward my calls to
a number in another country?
Yes. You can forward your calls to any number in the world.
You will, however, be billed at WebPhone rates for the incoming
call to your WebPhone number as well as for the outbound call
to the forwarded number. Please be sure to use the instructions
above for entering phone numbers.
What will I be charged for my forwarded calls?
You will be billed at WebPhone rates for the incoming call
to your WebPhone number as well as for the outbound call to
the forwarded number.